Slow Cooker Caramel Apple Dump Cobbler. I think that I may have just created my new favorite cold weather treat! It’s a traditional apple dump cobbler, but now it has the delicious flavor combination with Caramel!
I think that the best part is when you’re eating it you get a random mouthful of warm caramel… it’s like a fantastic surprise every couple or so bites.
I will warn you though, this recipe is RICH… I could almost feel it hitting my thighs as I was digesting…
I’m only kidding, but it really is sweet…especially since it gets topped with ice cream and a bit of caramel sauce!
Before I share with you this recipe, you should think about trying some of my other recipes that are absolutely delicious:
- Chocolate Cherry Dr Pepper Cobbler
- Cinnamon Rice Crispy Treats (aka the best rice crispy treats I’ve ever had)
- Delicious Spiced Banana Bread
- Pumpkin Walnut Muffins
- Banana Nut Cake With Sour Cream Frosting
Now back to learning how to make Slow Cooker Caramel Apple Dump Cobbler.
Now that I do video for the instructions on how to make my recipes, I thought I would still give you a still image of the ingredients all laid out so that it is easier to see what is needed. Hopefully that is helpful.
To share or embed the YouTube version of this video, you can find that here.
- 1 (21 oz) Can Apple Pie Filling
- 1 (15.25 oz)Yellow Cake Mix (dry)
- 2 ( 12 oz) Cans Creme Soda
- 1/2 (13 oz) bag Kraft Caramels (unwrapped)
- 1 (.74 oz) pouch Spiced Apple Cider (dry)
- Grease or add a liner to a 4.5 Oz CrockPot or slow cooker.
- Spread the Apple Pie Filling in the bottom.
- Spread the dry Cake Mix next.
- Evenly pour both cans of Creme Soda over the cake mix.
- Plop unwrapped Kraft Caramels as desired over the creme soda.
- Sprinkle evenly, the pouch of Spiced Apple Cider.
- Add the lid, cook on high for three hours, or until the top is sponge-like.
- Turn off heat & leave lid cracked to cool for a few minutes before serving.
*Remember to crack the lid or remove it altogether once it is done cooking to remove excess moisture...otherwise it will become a gooey mess.*
Top with Vanilla Ice Cream and Caramel Sauce.
When I gave my kids some to test out the new recipe, it got rave reviews.
My obsession for the Caramel Apple Combination of flavors was beyond satisfied!
I really do have an obsession with that flavor combo… type Caramel Apple in my search bar and you’ll see just how bad it is…I dare ya!
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! If you liked what you saw, please make sure to share it via social media!
If you purchase suggested products through Amazon, the cost to you remains the same, but I make a small commission on everything in your cart. Also, if you ever need to buy it again, you can always come back to my site for the link…just sayin’;).
If something was particularly helpful and you would like to donate directly to the blog, you can do so via PayPal, here. I’m a single mom of four, so every little bit helps. Thanks so much! ~Sarah
Here are five of my other posts that you may also like(the pics are links):