I’m a huge lover of sugary breakfast carbs, and I have the body to prove it…lol.
So, when I found this recipe for seriously The Best Cranberry Lemon Muffins, I just had to share.
This is one of those recipes that yeah, it takes longer than pouring a bowl of cereal, but it’s not as labor intensive as making a huge breakfast with all the fixin’s…but you still get the satisfaction of knowing that you made this delicious breakfast on your own.
Before we dive into this recipe, I wanted to share with you links to five of my other recipes that you’re going to LOVE:
- Hot Chocolate And Peppermint Pancakes
- Cinnamon Rice Crispy Treats
- Mousse Tracks Trifle
- Nana Bessie’s Sausage Stuffing
- Instant Pot Pressure Cooker Ham & Potato Soup
Now back to learning how to make The Best Cranberry Lemon Muffins!
Let’s show you to process for making these bad boys…
Here are the ingredients all laid out.
In a small bowl, toss cranberries, lemon zest, and 1 tbsp sugar, set aside.
In a large (separate) bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt.
In a third bowl, whisk together ½ cup sugar, eggs, melted butter, and oil, until combined.
Add dry ingredients to the wet, stirring until just combined.
Fold in cranberry mixture.
Divide the batter between the 12 muffin cups.
Bake, let cool, and enjoy!
- 1 Cup Cranberries (fresh, quartered and halved)
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon Zest
- ½ Cup Pure Cane Sugar, Plus 1 Tablespoon
- 2 ½ Cups Flour
- 2 ½ teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 2 Eggs
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- 4 Tablespoons Butter, melted (use unsalted or omit the salt above if using salted)
- ¼ Cup Canola or Avocado Oil
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1 ½ teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a muffin tin with nonstick spray, or line with cupcake liners, and set aside.
- In a small bowl, toss cranberries, lemon zest, and 1 tbsp sugar, set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together ½ cup sugar, eggs, melted butter, and oil, until combined.
- Add dry ingredients to the wet, stirring until just combined.
- Fold in cranberry mixture.
- Divide the batter between the 12 muffin cups.
- Bake for 22-25 minutes, until muffins are golden brown on the edges.
- Cool and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving Calories 231 Total Fat 10g Saturated Fat 4g Trans Fat 0g Unsaturated Fat 6g Cholesterol 43mg Sodium 332mg Carbohydrates 31g Net Carbohydrates 0g Fiber 1g Sugar 9g Sugar Alcohols 0g Protein 5g
I told you that they’re pretty simple… and not super time consuming to make either, which is a total win in my book!
That’s all I have to share with y’all today. Thanks so much for stopping by my site! If you liked what you saw, please make sure to share it via social media!
If you purchase suggested products through Amazon, the cost to you remains the same, but I make a small commission on everything in your cart. Also, if you ever need to buy it again, you can always come back to my site for the link…just sayin’;).
If something was particularly helpful and you would like to donate directly to my site, you can do so via PayPal, here. I’m a single mom of four, so every little bit helps.
Here are five of my other posts that you may also like:
And here’s one more pinterest pinnable image that will help you remember these yummy muffins.