|I started by tracing the bars screw holes onto a piece of parchment paper (what I had on hand but any paper should work).|
|Then decided where I wanted the rack, and taped the paper into place. I used these marks to know where to drill my pilot holes for the anchors.|
|The anchors pushed right in… I thought I’d need to hammer them in but it just took my thumb.
Then I partially screwed in each screw to make sure it was just right and then tightened them all the way. This rack was 2 bucks at Ikea (link here, also available in a longer length) but it does NOT come with screws, so make sure to get some that will anchor to the top of the cabinet. They are going to be bearing a lot of weight so it needs to be anchored…at least I think so.
|Then I added the hooks, (also purchased at Ikea, they were a buck, here’s the link for them) I crimped the top part partially shut so that they won’t come off when I’m trying to get a pot down. I just made sure that I crimped them loose enough so that they can still move across the bar without any problems.|