- Gently take out all of the panels and place them in your bathtub. The panels can be stacked on top of each other just make sure that the water can get in between them.
- Fill the bathtub with warm water until it is completely covering them and then add a generous amount of Original Dawn Dish Soap or Dr Bronners Sal Suds. I recommend these two products because they really cut grease.
- Let it soak for a minimum of 5-10 minutes.
- Take a scrub brush to each individual panel. The Dawn/Sal Suds should have loosened enough gunk that it makes it pretty simple to gently scrub down each side and everything should pretty much just fall right off.
- Rinse and towel dry them and enjoy your finally clean light covers!
The actual cleaning part of this really only takes about a minute or so per panel. Letting the soap loosen up all the crud on them really makes it easy! Which means…that I don’t hate cleaning them anymore, Yay! Please make sure to share this post with anyone that could use the info. Thanks!~Sarah